Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

redirect after log-in

edited August 2015 in Bug Reports
If a user's session has expired, they are sent to the log-in. After they log in, I'd like to take them back to the page they were trying to access. What's the easiest way to do this? Is there something I can pass the login page to redirect back?

Comments

• edited 12:05AM
    The fuel/modules/fuel/controllers/logout.php controller does this and it should be happening already.
  • edited August 2015
    I must be doing it wrong. In my code when I use a function to determine if the current user is authorized to view the current page. The first thing it does is the following:

if (!$CI->fuel->auth->is_logged_in()) { return FALSE; } if ($CI->fuel->auth->is_super_admin()) { return TRUE; }

Upon returning FALSE, the following is displayed:
    You are not authorized to view this project or you may need to <a href="<?php echo 'http://' . $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . '/navserver/fuel' ?>">Log In</a><br/>

Is there a way I should be doing this differently?
  • edited 12:05AM
    I think I got it.
    $CI->fuel->admin->check_login();
    Added this and now it seems to work the way I want it to.