Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Beginning a conversion from 0.93 to 1.3

edited July 2015 in Installation
My home page is a static view file. Am I right in my assumption that I don't need to set up MY_fuel_layouts.php to use a layout in a static view?

It has the following <?php fuel_set_var('layout', 'home_grid'); ?>
home_grid.php is in my views/_layouts folder
So far as I can tell, it is not getting loaded
I do not get an error message

In 0.93, I had <?php fuel_set_var('layout', '_layouts/home_grid'); ?> and that worked (it does not work now)

I can successfully load blocks (from views/_blocks) and if I copy the content of my home_grid.php file into the view (display blocks and set the use fuel_set_var for css and javascript, the blocks, css, and javascript all load, so none of those seems to be the issue

Any ideas? -- I've been batting my head on this for hours

Comments

• edited 1:00PM
    You are correct in your assumption. I believe the MY_fuel_layouts array structure may have changed slightly since .93 so I'd recommend using a 1.3 version and migrating over your .93 to that format.
  • edited 1:00PM
    I think the issue was related to a library call -- postponed by elimination for now since 1.3 has a similar library already built in. Thanks.