Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Cannot redeclare class MY_Security_Policy

edited June 2015 in Bug Reports
I've just installed Fuel and then tried to create a test page. The preview has the following: "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class MY_Security_Policy in D:\Server\xampp\ns\fuel\modules\fuel\libraries\parser\Fuel_dwoo_parser.php on line 267"

If I publish, the outward facing web page says the same thing. Using version 1.3

Comments

• edited 2:37AM
    If the update was made by simply replacing the fuel/modules/fuel folder and not using GIT then be sure to delete the MY_parser.php file from the fuel/application/libraries/MY_Parser.php
    Thanks for the help. I'll be sure to install GIT so I can do the upgrades properly.
    Does that also go for MY_DB_mysqli_utility.php, MY_Image_lib.php, MY_Profiler.php, MY_Typography.php and MY_Upload.php? That would leave MY_Profiler.php. Does that sound right?
    Getting this: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class MY_Security_Policy in D:\Server\xampp\navserver\fuel\modules\fuel\libraries\MY_Parser.php on line 383
    That MY_Parser file shouldn't exist either and has been removed. The other files should remain. The parser was overhauled in 1.3 to the Fuel_parser class which allows for different parsing engines including Twig.