Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Backup module

edited June 2015 in Feature Requests
A number of sites I've created with fuel have a large number of rows (eg in excess 25000) and backing these up in the backup module can often force an out of memory issue. Is there a way to exclude a given module / table being included in the backup zip?

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Incidentally, I've merged v1.3 with an existing installation (v1.2), and the backup module broke with an out of memory error - but the backup module seems fine otherwise with a fresh install of v1.3, so it must be the recently added 25K table! [Edit - quadrupled the memory allocation and v1.3 code handles the zip download OK)
  • edited 12:49AM
    The backup config allows you to specify which tables to ignore in the "db_backup_prefs" preference. It's recommended that you copy the fuel/modules/config/backup.php file to the fuel/application/config/backup.php file and make your changes outside of the fuel/modules/backup folder.
  • edited June 2015
    So it does - blast my eyes!