Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Can´t see the web site when i am logged in

Hi, If i´am logged into the cms, the website don´t work and fires the following message:

Error Number:

SELECT location, location FROM (`fuel_pages`) ORDER BY `location` asc

Filename: /home/enacom2015/public_html/fuel/modules/fuel/core/MY_Model.php

Line Number: 1136

I have a portion of code in a "sidebar" block:

$CI =& get_instance();
$CI->load->model('Gallery_model');
$side_gallery = $CI->Gallery_model->GetGalleries();
$side_result = $CI->Gallery_model->GetGalleryPics($side_gallery[0]->ID, true,true);

If i remove this code, the website is ready again. Which is the issue with this ?
*** this error is only if iam logged in ***

Thanks in advance,

Comments

• edited May 2015
    That query that it displays in the error is a valid query for FUEL (you can copy it and paste it into your MySQL manager and execute it it without errors). Is there something in the Gallery_model where it's referencing a different database or using a different connection?

What is the SQL that is displayed if you use the debug_query() method after you call GetGalleries and GetGalleryPics:
    $side_gallery = $CI->Gallery_model->GetGalleries(); $CI->Gallery_model->debug_query(); $side_result = $CI->Gallery_model->GetGalleryPics($side_gallery[0]->ID, true,true); $CI->Gallery_model->debug_query();
  • edited 5:31PM
    I have " fatal error: Call to undefined method Gallery_model::debug_query() "
  • edited 5:31PM
    Hey! i´ve found the bug. Each Model´s function have a load() and close() method that is clashing with the Fuel model. When i did Remove this, the problem was fixed.

I´ll report this issue to the Author of this great Module.

Regards and thanks for your time!