Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

uri segment

edited March 2011 in Modules
hi,

I have build an adv module which have its own controller, now it seem like i can't get the url segment work, as long as i put any additional parameter http://domain/fuel/module/parameter , it will just redirect to 404 error page.

my suspect is the route setting for the module, but i already added
$route[FUEL_ROUTE.'appt/calendar/(.*)'] = APPT_FOLDER.'/calendar/$1';

can admin help on this ?

Comments

• edited March 2011
    So that I'm clear, you have an advance module named "appt". In that module you have a controller named "appt" which has an additional method on it of "calendar" which can accept parameters like so:
    function calendar($param = NULL){...
    And your route (without constant variables) is:
    $route['fuel/appt/calendar/(.+)'] = 'appt/calendar/$1';
  • edited 7:24AM
    ya i have a appt adv module , nope i don't have appt controller , because appt by default is access the standard module feature.
    i have these in my route to take care of it
    $user_controllers = array('standard','rating','request'); foreach($user_controllers as $c) { $route[FUEL_ROUTE.'appt/'.$c] = FUEL_FOLDER.'/module'; $route[FUEL_ROUTE.'appt/'.$c.'/(.*)'] = FUEL_FOLDER.'/module/$1'; }

but for this module , i have some stand alone feature to display, so i created calendar controller in this appt adv module and added this in route

$route[FUEL_ROUTE.'appt/calendar'] = APPT_FOLDER.'/calendar';

so now calendar controller is working fine by itself but not with additional parameter

And your route (without constant variables) is:
    $route['fuel/appt/calendar/(.+)'] = 'appt/calendar/$1'; <---- this is correct
    argh find out the problem , i should use _remap() in stead of index() on my controller ...
    on a sidenotes , when visit this forum on iphone, it seem like display a "Bonk" error page
  • edited March 2011
    Glad you figured out the issue. Sounds like I need to figure out one myself... I'll look into that Bonk error message.
    You should now be able to view the site on the iPhone now... thanks for letting me know.
    yup looking fine on iPhone now.