Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

fuel_page documentation?

DatDat
edited March 2011 in Feature Requests
I've been reading most of the user guide and following the tutorials provided and i came accross this:

$this->load->module_library(FUEL_FOLDER, 'fuel_page', array('location' => 'about/contact'));

I was wondering if there is any further documentation on how the fuel_page-> location function works?
I found this page: http://www.getfuelcms.com/user_guide/modules/blog/fuel_blog
but it doesn't give much info.

Comments

• DatDat
    edited 6:21AM
    Oh nvm, I found it. I searched for the Fuel_page library itself and it's well documented in the code. Hope it finds its way in the user_guide

here's a snippet if it helps anyone.
    public $id = NULL; // the page ID if it is coming from a database
    public $location = ''; // the uri location
    public $layout = ''; // the layout file to apply to the view
    public $is_published = TRUE; // whether the page can be seen or not
    public $is_cached = TRUE; // is the file cached in the system cache directory
    public $views_path = ''; // the path to the views folder for rendering. Used with modules
    public $render_mode = 'views'; // is the page being rendered from the views folder or the DB
    public $markers = array();
    public static $marker_key = '__FUEL_MARKER__';

private $_CI = NULL;
    private $_variables = array(); // variables applied to the page
    private $_segments = array(); // uri segments to pass to the page
    private $_page_data = array(); // specific data about the page (not variables being passed necessarily)
    private $_fuelified = FALSE; // is the person viewing the page logged in?... If so we will make inline editing and toolbar visible
    private $_only_published = TRUE; // view only published pages is used if the person viewing page is not logged in
    private $_fuelified_processed = FALSE; // if fuelify has already been called
    private $_marker_salt = NULL;