Upload view change my tags order

edited March 2014 in Bug Reports
When I create a page and the content is uploaded from a local file, why does my tags order change?

e.g.

<div class="personas-team col-sm-4 col-md-4" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#carmen"> <a href="#" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#lupita"> <div class="shadow"> <div class="foto-consejo-contenedor carmen-blue-sm"></div> <div class="foto-descripcion"> <h3>CARMEN GARCÍA</h3> <p></p> </div> </div> </a> </div>

To:

<div class="personas-team col-sm-4 col-md-4" data-target="#carmen" data-toggle="modal"> <div class="shadow"> <div class="foto-consejo-contenedor carmen-blue-sm">&nbsp;</div> <div class="foto-descripcion"> <h3><a data-target="#lupita" data-toggle="modal" href="#">CARMEN GARCÍA</a></h3> <p>&nbsp;</p> </div> </div> </div>

However, If I copy and paste the code to the editor of the page, it doesn't change anything.

Comments

• edited 11:32PM
    Are you using CKEditor by chance?
    Yes, why? Is that the problem?
    CKEditor likes to do stuff like move HTML around. In your case, it is probably doing that because you have an inline element "a" tag wrapping a block element "div" tag which is non-standard HTML.