Admin Form Read Only

edited January 2014 in Modules
How can I hide the Fuel Actions (Save, Delete, Duplicate...) at the top of a form view in Admin?

What about the Cancel & Save buttons at the bottom?

Essentially, I want to make the form read-only...

TIA

Comments

• edited 6:40AM
    you can set the module property to "displayonly" => TRUE in your MY_fuel_modules.php file for your module. You can also set the "item_actions" => array() to hide action buttons.
  • Thanks...

>> You can also set the "item_actions" => array() to hide action buttons.
    Does that go in MY_fuel_modules.php too? If I do that, the form URL returns a 404 whereas without it, the form shows fine (but with the buttons)

I'm on Fuel 1.0 but haven't upgraded to 1.02 yet. Would that make a difference?
    Try this instead:
    "item_actions" => array('save'),
  • yes "save" works but other combinations give me the 404. I assume v1.02 doesn't have this problem?
    What other combinations are you needing (this will most likely be an issue with the latest version)?
  • I actually want the whole form as read-only so "item_actions" => array() would be the best fit. I'm currently on a git pull of v1beta but will be upgrading to the proper v1.02 release shortly.
    I've pushed a change to the develop branch that you can check out. This branch contains the next set of patch fixes (1.0.3)
  • have implemented the .fuel/modules/fuel/controllers/module.php code and it works great. thanks.