Help with fuel_modules.php file
Hi Fuel Forum, could use a little help here. So I've been on a project where I'm essentially porting a Codeignitor website into Fuel CMS. I've managed to get my controllers working and have imported view files into the CMS with everything intact. I thought I was done with this project, but it seems that I can't update a page through the CMS. In the importing process, I followed the instructions on http://getfuelcms.com/blog/id/6
in the Importing Pages section. In that section is
"The import layout variable of body can be changed by modifying the js_controller_params import_view_key parameter in the fuel/modules/fuel/config/fuel_modules.php file." I don't know what to change this to unfortunately. Can anyone help? Much appreciated.
I guess it would help if I outlined what I did as well.
1. Upload codeignitor view files into directory where fuel view files reside. /fuel/application/views
2. Create page matching the URI of view file in /fuel/application/views.
3. Saved the page and clicked on "Yes" to the import dialog box that appears.
4. Confirmed that the view file was actually imported
5. Edited the page in the CMS and saved.
6. Changes to the view file fail to appear on the website :-(