Fuel Admin not displaying images, css and js?

edited November 2013 in Installation
Hello,

I just installed Fuel on a live subdomain for development, and when I access the Fuel admin it will not display any of the styles, or images. When I look at my Error Console for the Admin landing page I get a series of 404 Errors. There are about 80 errors if I log in...

Admin Landing Page Errors:
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (fuel_logo.jpg, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (fuel.css, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (jquery.js, line 0)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (jqx.js, line 0)
[Error] ReferenceError: Can't find variable: jqx
global code (4c325a315a5777765a47467a61474a7659584a6b, line 38)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (fuel_logo.jpg, line 0)

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• edited 9:26AM
    A few questions:

1. Is this FUEL 1.0 beta
    2. Are you using the asset output caching?
    3. What is the actual outputted image path (view source) for fuel.css?
  • edited 9:26AM
    Hello,

It's working now. Had to have (mt) check into an nginx issue. They resolved it by rebooting the server, and now the admin is working really well. Thank you for a your timely response. I appreciate it.