Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Fuel Model Query

edited February 2011 in Modules
Hi, I seem to be getting a really random error(Unable to locate the file: blog_links_model.php) and can't seem to find the solution in the forum. When I use the following request in my footer on the Home and Blog page, it works fine, BUT(there's always a but),it seems to break the rest of my pages even if I import them as static pages or not. As soon as I import the Home and Blog Page then they also break, any suggestions on the problem...I have tried adding $vars['CI'] =& get_instance(); to the global.php, but no luck, I really want to figure this out instead of just calling direct from database...Many thanks

Latest News

<?php $posts = fuel_model('blog_posts', array('find' => 'all', 'limit' => 10, 'order' => 'sticky, date_added desc', 'module' => 'blog')) ?>
<?php if (!empty($posts)) : ?> <?php endif; ?>

Links

<?php $links = fuel_model('blog_links', array('find' => 'all', 'module' => 'links')) ?>
<?php if (!empty($links)) : ?> <?php endif; ?>

Comments

• edited February 2011
    For the module name parameter try "blog" instead of "links". Hopefully that does the trick. That's a reference to the module folder it belongs to.
  • edited 12:56PM
    Great, thanks for the assistance...