Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Sitemaps

edited February 2011 in Bug Reports
Sitemap view file line number 31 in the repository is

<?php if (!empty($page['frequency'])) : ?><?=$page['frequency']?><?php else: ?><?=$default_frequency?><?php endif; ?>

should be:

<changefreq><?php if (!empty($page['frequency'])) : ?><?=$page['frequency']?><?php else: ?><?=$default_frequency?><?php endif; ?></changefreq>

Also, I understand the sitemap_xml.php view file, just comment in the route and its there an ready to go. As for the sitemap_xml.php layout file, I understand that you can use that in the admin to setup the sitemap.xml from there instead of in the routes file. The only issue I don't understand is it seems to be an rss feed instead of a sitemap xml file. Is that how its supposed to be? If so can you tell me what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Comments

• edited 3:52PM
    That is an error. There use to be an RSS layout and they got switched somehow. I've updated the repo with both the fixes. The sitemap layout uses a slightly different way to get the pages (there are a few ways to do it, depending on your site). Thanks for the report.