CMS content not displaying in AUTO mode.

edited April 2013 in Bug Reports
I have set $config['fuel_mode'] = 'AUTO'; and have been building some pages that use MVC.. No problems. However, I have created a new layout file to use with some pages created from the CMS... The layout file was spitting out the header block,, then the content and then a footer.... I had so many problems with it that I have now reduced the layout to a very simple echo('Loading.'); It does nothing else.... I have then created a page in the CMS that uses this layout. I would expect that when I press the view button I would get 'Loading' and nothing else. However, what I get is...

Plugin module can not be found, maybe you forgot to bind it if it's a custom plugin ?

Anyone know what exactly the problem is?

BTW... Its i version 0.93

Comments

• edited 7:19AM
    That sounds like a Dwoo templating error being called from fuel/modules/fuel/libraries/dwoo/Dwoo/Loader.php. It's looking for a class of "module". So just confirm, you've created a layout file in the fuel/application/views/_layouts folder and have specified the layout in the fuel/application/config/MY_fuel_layouts.php file? And you've created a page in the CMS using this layout? What's the layout's name?
  • edited 7:19AM
    I had created a _layout file called 'finance' in the correct folder and added it to MY_fuel_layouts so I was surprised to see any problems with Dwoo.. Anyway I have it sussed I was loading models in a navigation and search block and was using the $CI variable to load the model. I just checked to see if $CI was set and if it was not I grabbed a get_instance which seemed to solve the problem... I am not sure why that solved the problem but it did.