First time.

edited January 2013 in Bug Reports
Hey!

I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this kind of questions but here goes...
I am working with fuel for a while now and I really like it, but I have stumbled in some issues I can't resolve. Two of them.

1) How do echo lines from language files?
The old CI way doesn't seem to work and the info on the fuel user guide didn't really help either.

2) Why can't I save images in custom module text fields, like in the ones for site pages?
I have created a simple module and it does have a "TEXT" type field in db. I can't seem to add images from assets, because if just echoes and not the real path.

Sorry for my english, not a native speaker.

Comments

• edited 4:36AM
    Ugh... i meant "{img_path('exanple.jpg')}"
    1. You can use the lang('my_key') function to echo lines from a language file (the language file must be loaded first.

2. Is this a text field with the markItUp! editor and you are inserting the image from markItUp!?

As a side note, the 1.0 beta has an asset field type that allows you to upload or select an asset file from a single field. If you are interested in that (and a bunch of other improvements), you can download the beta here:
    https://github.com/daylightstudio/FUEL-CMS/tree/1.0
    Everything is working now. Thanks! Will check out beta.