Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Security Header Is Not Valid

edited November 2012 in Modules
While trying to make a paypal DoDirectPayment request from within my controller, I am encountering the error mentioned below which is security header is not valid. But with the same code I am able to get a successfully completed response while doing it outside the codeigniter environment. Please let me know is there any consideration for making a CURL request from the codeigniter environment?

DoDirectPayment failed: Array ( [TIMESTAMP] => 2012%2d11%2d07T09%3a37%3a46Z [CORRELATIONID] => 776aff3b96474 [ACK] => Failure [VERSION] => 51%2e0 [BUILD] => 4137385 [L_ERRORCODE0] => 10002 [L_SHORTMESSAGE0] => Security%20error [L_LONGMESSAGE0] => Security%20header%20is%20not%20valid [L_SEVERITYCODE0] => Error )

Comments

• edited 12:25AM
    I figured out what's the problem. It was the environment issue. I changed to sandbox and it works now.