$fields['Profile'] = array(
'type' => 'wysiwyg',
'editor' => 'markitup',
'display_label' => FALSE,
'required' => FALSE
);

$this->form_builder->set_fields($fields);
$vars['business_form'] = $this->form_builder->render_divs();

No javascript errors or other errors on the page...what am I doing wrong?

Comments

• edited 12:02PM
    You should also add the line:
    $this->form_builder->load_custom_fields(APPPATH.'config/custom_fields.php');
    You may also need to define some other javascript configuration variables that FUEL uses too for paths. You may also need to create a global variable called "jqx_config" that has properties like so:
    jqx_config.assetsImgPath = "<?=img_path('')?>"; jqx_config.editor = 'ckeditor';
    Or you can include the fuel/modules/fuel/views/_blocks/fuel_header_jqx.php file.
    Awesome, CKEditor is showing up now, but all of the 'type' => 'text' fields became textareas so I just dropped the 'type' => 'text attribute and all is good.

I didn't need the jqx_config, but not I need to modify which options are available on the editor. Where would I set this?
    There are a few ways to do this depending on where all you want the settings to apply:

1. The fuel/application/config/MY_fuel.php file has a "ck_editor_settings" configuration parameter you can change

2. There is a "editor_config" you ca set as a parameter:
    http://docs.getfuelcms.com/general/forms#wysiwyg

3. You can set a javascript global variable object on your page of "jqx_config.ckeditorConfig" which will get looked at before rendering.
    How do I include jqx.js? In my header block or is there a way to added it through a config file?
    Actually,

Can you provide a simple example of a controller that users the form_builder to build a form that includes a WYSIWYG field (ckeditor).

I'm getting all kinds of javascript errors, but CKEditor shows up but it looks a little funny.

Very frustrating :(
    This is the error that I'm getting now:

TypeError: 'undefined' is not a function (evaluating 'fuel.getModule()') from custom_fields.js line 76
    You may need to include the fuel/modules/fuel/assets/js/fuel/global.js as well.