Select assets within subfolders in wysiwyg editor

edited November 2013 in Modules
Hi everyone. I wasn't sure where to post this question as it isn't really a news and announcements or certainly doesn't qualify as a bug report. So my project with porting a CI website into Fuel CMS is coming along well for me. One thing I'm trying to do is insert images located in a subfolder in assets into my webpages. Asset path in question is assets/images/resources
I have all the images uploaded, I just don't know how to access them from the Insert Image option in the editor. Thanks much

Comments

• edited 8:34PM
    Is that assets/images/resources folder writable? Folders that aren't writable won't show up.

Also, if you are using the FUEL 1.0 beta, there is a "folder" parameter you can set with Form_builder that will allow you to just display images from that folder in the asset select:
    $fields['my_field']['folder'] = 'images/resources';
    http://docs.getfuelcms.com/general/forms#asset
    No I'm using version 0.93. And it appears these images are selectable now. Somehow I was under the impression that additional select boxes would show up that correspond to each of the folders in assets/images. Could I use that code above in Form_builder to organize my subfolders in the image insert dialog box?
    For 1.0 you can use that code. For .93 you should be able to do something like the following:
    $fields['class'] = 'asset_select images/resources';
    I'm trying to do this, except in my case, I want to specify an advanced module's assets folder instead of the parent /assets directory. I tried something like this in my model's form_fields override (0.9.3), but this still loads the parent assets directory:

$fields['image']['class'] = "asset_select " . assets_server_path('products', 'images', 'store');

Any way to make this asset select button look in the fuel/modules/store/assets/images directory instead of /assets/images?
    Unfortunately that's not currently supported. Only the main asset folder is.