Dwoo Error

edited September 2013 in Bug Reports
We have a site with adminable pages where the user put in a link to a pdf and the WYSIWYG generates the code as {site_url('{pdf_path('FILENAME')}')} but when the page loads we get the following error:

Plugin Association can not be found, maybe you forgot to bind it if it's a custom plugin ?

If I remove the site_url call through the Code Editor side of the WYSIWYG editor it works just fine. Is there a way to prevent the site_url from being added?

FWIW, the WYSIWYG editor is MarkItUp.

Comments

• edited 12:23PM
    Try changing it to the following:
    {site_url(pdf_path('FILENAME'))}
    I'm curious as to how {site_url('{pdf_path('FILENAME')}')} was generated. Do you have recreation steps to do that?
    I finally figured out what was going on.

STEP ONE: In the pages editor within the WYSIWYG (CKEditor) if you select text then create a link and use a pdf filename (that was previously uploaded through Assets) as the URL

STEP TWO: Now select the same text that is now a link and click Insert Link button in WYSIWYG and the modal shows {pdf_path(‘NAME OF PDF’)} as the URL; if the user hits OK (regardless if they edited/changed anything in the modal) the href will change to {site_url('{pdf_path(‘NAME OF PDF’)} ')}.

The issue being that the user won't really know the code changed, so they hit save and go to visit the page to view their edits and see the page is broken due to a syntax error.

Of note, it happens the same way if you use MarkItUp by clicking on the Source button.
    OK... I'm able to replicate that issue and will have a fix here shortly. Thanks for the recreation steps.