Pagination in Fuel Admin not paginating my Pages

edited December 2012 in Bug Reports
Can someone help me with this... I've installed Fuel on a couple different domains, but I can't seem to get the pagination feature to filter results within Fuel admin.

I have more then 100 pages on the site and I cannot see all of them listed in Fuel. When I filter them to 25 and view them from the pagination links they still don't show the next 25 results. When I click on the second link, and it doesn't show the next 25 when I click on the third link.

I'm using Fuel 0.9.3

Comments

• edited 11:17PM
    Hmmm. I'm having trouble replicating the issue locally. Have you tried logging out and then back in?
    I've logged out, then back in, but I still have the same problem.
    When was the 0.9.3 initially downloaded? There were a few minor bug fixes on that branch but most fixes have been on the 1.0 beta branch (which I'd encourage you to look at as well when you have time).
    I think it was downloaded in April or May. I thought there was a 1.0, I'll have to give it a try. But I don't want to have to install another version of Fuel just to get the pagination to work though.
    I'm having a tricky time trying to replicate the issue. Would you mind doing a little debugging in the code? If so, the pagination stuff is in the fuel/modules/fuel/controllers/module.php file around line 182 in the "items" method. The data is set using the limit and offset values on line 214 or 218 (depending on if you have sorted the list). Additionally, you can debug the query in the model by adding $this->model->debug_query(), after line 221 where the list_items call has already been made. Let me know if you are able to find anything out.