Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

FUEL_PATH define error

edited December 2017 in Modules
I started to upload my website to a hosting server today, however I face this error when I try to access the site:
A PHP Error was encountered Severity: Warning Message: require_once(/www/fuel/application/../../fuel/modules/fuel/models/base_posts_model.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory Filename: models/News_model.php Line Number: 3

It looks like the site can't get to the right path of the file, in this case base_posts_model.

And this is what inside the line number 3 of News_model:
require_once(FUEL_PATH.'models/base_posts_model.php');

Is it something that occurs because the FUEL_PATH wrong path? or else?
Hopefully anyone can help, thanks.

Comments

• edited 5:14AM
    This sounds symptomatic of the casing of base_posts_model.php. FUEL 1.4 has the CI 3 which requires models, libraries and controllers to be upper cased to "Base_posts_model.php". If you are on say a Mac (like me), it doesn't care about casing and will work but as soon as you upload to a Unix environment, it will throw errors like that.
    Actually the news module was generated via the cli, and in the News_model line number 3 is written by default like so: require_once(FUEL_PATH.'models/base_posts_model.php');
    Then I have to change it to this, and it works:
    require_once(FUEL_PATH.'models/Base_posts_model.php');

Thanks for your time.
    Thanks for the report. I've pushed a fix for that in the develop branch