Note the upgraded forum! If you are experiencing issues logging in, you may need to reset your password which should send an email. If the email doesn't arrive, be sure to check your spam folder just in case.

Easy sorting in list_view

edited July 2015 in Feature Requests
Hi,
it would be cool to have a feature integrated in the list_view that a table which has a precedence column can be easily sorted via "move up" and "move down" function

Comments

• edited 8:48AM
    +1
    If you have a precedence column there is a "Rearrange" button that should appear in the list view. When clicked, you can drag and order the items.
    ah cool. Now I know what this button does :-)
    Sometimes I should just try the things...

ok then you can "close" this feature request as it is already implemented !!! :-D

Step by step I get more and more comfortable with your CMS. It makes many things easier and covers many of the features I am missing in my own CMS at the moment.

But I think I will come back with some other questions in the following weeks/months ;-)

I wish you a nice evening!

KR
    Habib
    Hi,
    I just saw that in my backend the rearrange button does not appear any more. I don't know exactly when the button disappeared...

The behaviour of the list view on loading is that first the rearrange and create button appear, but then the rearrange button disappears...

I have a precedence column in the modules table...
    Any idea how I can get the rearrange button back?
    Is the precedence value part of the list_items result in the model?