list_items : add CSS class to column

edited July 2011 in Feature Requests
Is it possible to add CSS classes (or even IDs) to the data returned by list_items (pretty much like you would do with form_fields) ? Say i want to add the class 'highlight' to the col1 of my 'projects' module... how would you do that? I tried adding the 'class' index to the rows of the $data array but all that does is adding another table column ...
ideas? Thankyou

Comments

• edited 7:03AM
    Sorry, but that is not supported at this time. We'll add that to the list of things to look at though.
    so there is no way to add at least ids to columns at all?
    Actually... I've looked into this further and may have a fix for you perhaps later today.
    that would rock so much!
    OK, if you download the latest version you will be able to do something like the following with the special field of '__field__':
    function list_items($limit = NULL, $offset = 0, $col = 'id', $order = 'asc') { $data = parent::list_items($limit, $offset, $col, $order); foreach($data as $key =>$val) { $data[$key]['__field__'] = array( 'label' => array('class' => 'test', 'id'=>'label'.$val['id'] ) ); } return $data; }

This example would apply the CSS class of "test" to the parent <td> in the "label" field. It would also add the id of "label{key}".

http://www.getfuelcms.com/user_guide/libraries/data_table
    ok great, i'll check this out !