Deployment to production

edited February 2018 in Installation
Hi,

I'm a newcomer in FUELCMS for 3 months. I created a small project that works locally.
Local environment win.10, FUEL CMS version 1.4.

When I transfer the fuelcms file system to the server of the provider, projects does not work.

****************************************************************************************************
They report the next error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Modules::advanced() in
/home/sh5916/domains/atletski-klub-olimpija.si/public_html/fuel/modules/fuel/libraries/Fuel_layouts.php
on line 136
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Error

Filename: libraries/Fuel_layouts.php

Line Number: 136

Backtrace:
****************************************************************************************************

I was looking for a solution in forum and I can not find them !

Thanks ans regards,

Matej, Slovenia, Europe

Comments

• Check the file permissions for your uploaded Fuel directories & paths.
    Do you have the latest available PHP version running on your hosting? (7.1 should be fine, I use that - 7.2 should be OK too)
    is this the public side or Fuel admin side?
  • edited 2:08PM
    This looks like the Fuel_advanced_module::attach method isn't attaching the appropriate "modules" object and is instead. I'd be curious what line# 389 outputs for the file path and whether that file exists on your server (it should be hitting fuel/modules/fuel/libraries/Fuel_modules and not the fuel/application/third_party/MX/Modules class):
    echo $this->server_path('libraries/Fuel_'.$key.'.php');
  • edited 2:08PM
    You have right, the described module in the MY_fuel_modules.php file did not exist
    in the aplication folder.

When I comment this 2 lines in the MY_fuel_modules.php then aplication works.

//$config['modules']['authors'] = array();
    //$config['modules']['articles'] = array();

Thanks for your help.

Matej, Slovenia