Blog module (How to show tags and also related posts)

edited October 2014 in Modules
I have been having issues displaying related tags on the blog page and also related post. I would really appreciate everyones contributions

Comments

• edited 9:20PM
    Did you try the following:
    foreach($post->related_posts as $post){ echo $post->title; }
    Thanks...this works fine but i you did not mention anything about the tags
    foreach($post->categories as $category){ echo $category->name; }
    Thanks so much really appreciate your prompt replies....I still got some major error to fix on the website am working on right now, The installation worked fine on my localhost both on MAC and PC even on my webhost worked fine initially. Here is the problem, after updating the version on my localhost, now i upload to the web server but nothing shows up again. I have tried with different hosting companies but same error. now i cant even figure out why its not working. the most annoying part is that i have another website hosted with same company and working fine with fuel. Please just point me through the possible error or bug with .htaccess files and maybe something else am not doing...

Thanks
    Here is the error i get

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /unionbank_yolo on this server.
    Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thanks
    A few questions:
    1. Did you alter the .htaccess file at all?
    2. Is there an error message if you go the root index.php file (e.g. www.mysite.com/index.php)
    3. Is there a .htaccess file further up the folder structure that may be preventing you from viewing that file.
    Thanks so very much...It was a problem from my hosting company, they did an upgrade on their server but my server was not mentioned as the upgrade would affect my website.
    The url is http://streettoolz.com/unionbank_yolo still in development