Failed to modify assets

edited July 2014 in Modules
Basically, i am not sure why this problem happens, there suppose to have a filter on the the assets listing page, but it is empty at the moment. So i tried to force it in my_fuel_modules.php

// assets module init values
$config['module_overwrites']['assets'] = array(
'hidden'=>FALSE,
'module_name'=>"hello",
'filters' => array('group_id' => array('default' => 0, 'label' => lang('form_label_asset_folder'), 'type' => 'select', 'options' => array(0 => 'images'), 'default' => 'images')),
);

Filter is not working, so i tried to change module_name, the new name is not reflected too

I dont think there is any wrong in the fuel_modules.php in config folder

$config['modules']['assets'] = array(
'module_name' => 'Assets',
'model_location' => 'fuel',
'model_name' => 'fuel_assets_model',
'table_headers' => array(
'id',
'name',
'preview/kb',
'link',
'last_updated',
),
'default_col' => 'name',
'default_order' => 'asc',
'js_controller' => 'fuel.controller.AssetsController',
'display_field' => 'name',
'preview_path' => '',
'permission' => 'assets',
'instructions' => lang('assets_instructions'),
'filters' => array('group_id' => array('default' => 0, 'label' => lang('form_label_asset_folder'), 'type' => 'select', 'options' => array(0 => 'images'), 'default' => 'images')),
'archivable' => FALSE,
'table_actions' => array('DELETE'),
'rows_selectable' => FALSE,
'create_action_name' => lang('btn_upload'),
'sanitize_images' => FALSE
);

Comments

• edited 10:42AM
    when create asset upload, there is a drop down called "Asset folder", is there anyway to customize this dropdown to show all sub directory under images folder?
    The folders need to be writable by PHP in order to show up in the drop down list.
  • edited July 2014
    i tried to make the assets folder and sub folder all to 775, but the dropdown is still not populated. Another thing if you notice in module overwrites i changed to 'module_name'=>"hello", but the assets name in the admin control panel is not reflecting this change.
    Does it work if it's 777? To change the left navigation, there is a $config['nav'] parameter that can be set in your MY_fuel.php file. The default value for that is the following:
    // site... Dashboard will always be there $config['nav']['site'] = array( 'dashboard' => lang('module_dashboard'), 'pages' => lang('module_pages'), 'blocks' => lang('module_blocks'), 'navigation' => lang('module_navigation'), 'tags' => lang('module_tags'), 'categories' => lang('module_categories'), 'assets' => lang('module_assets'), 'sitevariables' => lang('module_sitevariables') ); // my modules... if set to empty array, then it will automatically include all in MY_fuel_modules.php $config['nav']['modules'] = array(); // tools $config['nav']['tools'] = array(); // manage $config['nav']['manage'] = array( 'users' => lang('module_users'), 'permissions' => lang('module_permissions'), 'manage/cache' => lang('module_manage_cache'), 'logs' => lang('module_manage_activity'), 'settings' => lang('module_manage_settings'), ); // will auto arrange the navigation into the normal order $config['nav_auto_arrange'] = TRUE;
    After changed to 777, it does display all the sub folders, quite strange but thanks